Brodies LLP’s Brexit Advisory Group draws expertise from across the the firm to a ‘one stop shop’ for pragmatic and informed legal advice on the issues raised by Brexit.
With Scotland’s leading EU and constitutional law practice and legal expertise in every area affected, Brodies is uniquely placed to help clients understand and address the many questions to which Brexit the ‘Leave’ vote gives rise.
Brodies has close links with leading law firms across the EU, is the only Scottish firm with a presence in Brussels, and is top ranked in the independent legal directories for EU & Competition Law, Administrative & Public Law and Parliamentary & Public Affairs, alongside a further 29 practice areas.
Scroll down for commentary on the key issues, including:
- the process and timetable for leaving the EU;
- the effect of Brexit on UK and Scots law and regulation;
- the potential models for a new UK-EU trading relationship;
- proposals for a new relationship between Scotland and the EU; and
- what Brexit could mean in areas including IP, commercial contracts, data protection, fishing, renewables, financial services and employment and immigration law.