- Employment, Pensions & Benefits
- IP, Technology & Outsourcing
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018 and heralds the biggest shakeup of data protection law in 20 years.
Information about the GDPR is now easy to find, but the principles are one thing – the practice is something quite different. Getting ready for the GDPR requires a solid analysis of your management of HR data, project management and a change in policy.
In this session we will limit the time dealing with the rules themselves and focus on:
• data mapping for HR – with real life examples;
• data categorisation, privacy notices and consent;
• policy development and day-to-day management; and
• sharing knowledge and practical experience.