- IP, Technology & Outsourcing
- Commercial Services
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in May 2018 and introduces a number of significant changes to data protection law. Our team of experts will provide an update on the GDPR and the Data Protection Bill together with other recent developments in relation to data protection law.
This seminar will:
- provide an update on the latest developments on the GDPR – including recent guidance from regulators;
- share insight on preparing for GDPR and the issues that are causing organisations concern;
- provide an overview of the Government’s Data Protection Bill, Brexit and the latest on the UK’s implementation on GDPR;
- explain what you need to know about the Networks and Information Systems Directive, which comes into force in May 2018; and
- examine recent enforcement action by the Information Commissioner and other trends and developments.