- Corporate Tax
- IP, Technology & Outsourcing
- Personal Law & Tax
Entrepreneurs’ Relief (ER) is a valuable tax relief for those disposing of their business or company, potentially halving the rate of tax on gains of up to a lifetime limit of £10 million. However, the relief that is often assumed and the issues (or legal changes) that prevent it from applying are frequently identified too late. So, how do you ensure that it remains available?
This seminar will provide you with the knowledge to ensure that ER remains available. In addition, with a significant number of companies being acquired by private equity (PE) buyers, this seminar will touch on the common issues around ER that sellers face in PE deals. Come along to find out:
- how ER works;
- how you can plan to ensure ER remains available;
- what pitfalls to look out for;
- the opportunities and risks associated with ER and an Enterprise Management Incentive; and
- whether Investors’ Relief is an alternative.