- Commercial Services
- IP, Technology & Outsourcing
Brodies’ commercial services division is a market leading practice that supports the commercial activities of organisations across all industry sectors. The division comprises some of the country’s leading commercial contract experts working alongside specialists in other commercially focused areas – including IP, technology & outsourcing, procurement, corporate tax, employment, employee benefits and pensions.
In the second instalment of our series of twice yearly commercial law updates which will focus on recent trends and ‘hot topics’, our legal experts will discuss topical issues including:
- commercial implications of recent case law;
- update on data protection developments;
- recent and upcoming legislation (including the Modern Slavery (Transparency in Supply Chains) Bill); and
- cyber-attacks, cybersecurity and the NIS Directive.