At Brodies our leading specialist corporate recovery practice has an impressive breadth and depth of expertise, gained from years of experience acting for a wide range of clients.
Our specialist cross-departmental team acts for parties affected by financial distress and/or insolvency of any nature, whether their own, or that of someone associated with them. Our range of clients includes lenders and borrowers dealing with distressed lends, insolvency practitioners and stakeholders, as well as corporate entities themselves and their office holders.
With one of the largest dedicated restructuring and insolvency groups in the Scottish marketplace, comprising more accredited specialists and CPI-qualified lawyers than any other solely Scottish based firm, our practice delivers high quality, technically proficient and commercially astute legal advice on the full range of restructuring and insolvency matters, including:
- Equity and financial restructurings
- Formal insolvency appointments
- Business, property and asset sales and/or acquisitions out of insolvency
- Asset recovery and challengeable antecedent transactions
- Director disputes, liabilities and disqualification
- Advisory, transactional and litigation services in relation to all restructuring and insolvency matters
All this makes Brodies the 'go-to' firm for expert corporate restructuring and insolvency advice in Scotland.
Brodies LLP provides a full service to insolvency practitioners, funds, banks and public sector clients. Its expertise includes corporate and personal insolvencies, debt and equity restructurings, securities portfolio transactions, and insolvency litigation.”
Legal 500 UK 2016