Our commercial services division is a market-leading practice that supports the commercial activities of organisations across all industry sectors.
The division comprises some of the country's leading commercial contract experts working alongside specialists in other commercially focused areas – including IP, technology & outsourcing, procurement, corporate tax, employment, employee benefits and pensions – to provide a one-stop transactional and advisory resource.
This dedicated commercial law practice supports the general commercial and business needs of clients through:
- its commercial contracts expertise, handling complex as well as routine contractual activity, much of it leading edge on ground-breaking projects. We recognise that supporting clients in structuring, drafting, negotiating, reviewing and concluding contracts is a specialism in its own right so the division is not merely a support function for other practice groups
- a range of other complementary specialist services in areas such as competition law, banking and trade finance, export control, corporate and real estate
- harnessing our specialist knowledge to develop innovative solutions and services to help clients with day-to-day commercial and business activity such as our unique, contract management service, BOrganised.
This integrated approach ensures that specialist services are provided through a single team which shares a clear understanding of our clients’ commercial objectives, and offers an innovative suite of legal services to support them in achieving those goals throughout the lifecycle of their business.
Core services include:
- drafting and negotiating complex contracts, including:
- distribution and agency agreements
- international contracting and export control
- equipment supply and leasing
- collaboration agreements, partnering arrangements and contractual joint ventures
- events, marketing and sponsorship agreements
- service agreements, including master service and framework structures
- supply chain contracts
- handling (and supporting clients in handling) less complex day to day contractual activity
- contract management services, including BOrganised, our innovative contract-management solution
- contract review services
- procurement advice and structures, including advice on public procurement
- intellectual property
- corporate and commercial tax
- reward and employee benefits
For more information about how the team could help please do not hesitate to get in touch with Grant Campbell.