The success of Brodies depends on our people, so attracting and retaining the best talent is key.
We are a successful and award-winning leading corporate and commercial law firm with a diverse client base and an ambitious culture. We offer a fantastic training programme and provide a working environment where people are encouraged to develop their skills and progress their career. At Brodies, you will get the opportunity to work in a stimulating and creative working environment and work with market leaders in top-ranked teams.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to have a confidential discussion with a member of the HR team about any of the positions or are interested in a career at Brodies but an opportunity isn't listed, please feel free to contact a member of our HR team. We want to attract the most talented and enthusiastic people and even if we don't have an active vacancy, we would still be happy to discuss your experience and career aspirations with you in complete confidence.
- Kirstie Maclennan, HR Director, email@example.com / 0131 656 0153 - Partners
- Suzanne Ross, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 656 0156 - Real Estate, Private Client and Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency, Litigation, Corporate & Commercial and Employment &Pensions.
- Megan Anker, HR Assistant, email@example.com / 0131 656 0047 - Marketing & Business Development, IT, Finance, Office Management.
- Irene McTavish, Secretarial Resource Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 245 6228 - Secretarial.
- Wendy Murphy, Graduate Programme Manager, email@example.com / 0141 245 6293 - Traineeships, Summer Placements and PRIME
Please note, we do not accept CVs from agencies unless previously instructed by HR.
Brodies is committed to equality, diversity & the creation of an inclusive work environment where no partner, employee, potential employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment. We value the skills, experience and perspective that a diverse and representative workforce offers us in terms of our ability to deliver top class legal services to our clients.
To view current opportunities, please click on the link on the left.