If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If you would prefer to have a confidential discussion with a member of the HR team about any of the positions or are interested in a career at Brodies but an opportunity isn't listed, please feel free to contact a member of our HR team. We want to attract the most talented and enthusiastic people and even if we don't have an active vacancy, we would still be happy to discuss your experience and career aspirations with you in complete confidence.
- Kirstie Maclennan, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 656 0153 - Partners
- Suzanne Ross, HR Manager, email@example.com / 0131 656 0156 - Real Estate, Private Client and Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency, Litigation, Corporate & Commercial and Employment &Pensions.
- Megan Anker, HR Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 656 0047 - Marketing & Business Development, IT, Finance, Office Management.
- Irene McTavish, Secretarial Resource Manager, email@example.com / 0141 245 6228 - Secretarial.
- Wendy Murphy, Graduate Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 245 6293 - Traineeships, Summer Placements and PRIME
Please note, we do not accept CVs from agencies unless previously instructed by HR.
Brodies is committed to equality, diversity & the creation of an inclusive work environment where no partner, employee, potential employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment. We value the skills, experience and perspective that a diverse and representative workforce offers us in terms of our ability to deliver top class legal services to our clients.